Our Public Sale is fast approaching and many Binance Smart Chain users are asking us how to participate. First, if you haven’t already, we strongly invite you to read our guide “How to participate in Locklet’s Public Sale?”.
Now that you know how it will play out and how to successfully participate, we can move on the next step: How to transfer your USDC from Binance Smart Chain to Ethereum network 🤔 ? There are two options for this.
Option #1 — Transfer your USDC using the Binance bridge
Once on the Binance bridge website, follow these few steps:
- Check that your wallet is connected to the “Binance Smart Chain Mainnet” before continuing.
- Connect your wallet by clicking on the “Connect Wallet” button:
2. Select USDC as Asset:
3. Enter the amount you want to transfer and press the “Next” button:
4. Check what the summary modal shows and hit “Confirm”.
5. Click on “Submit transaction via …” and sign the transaction through your wallet.
6. Now wait for the number of required confirmations and a few minutes later you should have your USDC in the same wallet but on the Ethereum network.
Option #2 — Transfer your USDC using the Binance exchange
If you already have USDC on the Binance exchange or just prefer to use it instead of the bridge, this is also a very simple and fast way to send your USD Coin on the Ethereum Network.
Navigate and log into Binance, once it’s done follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have some USDC in your “Spot” account, if not deposit in through the “Deposit” button.
- Make a withdrawal by clicking on the “Withdraw” button:
3. Enter your wallet address (this must be a Unicrypt compatible wallet such as Metamask, Coinbase Wallet or Wallet Connect), select the Ethereum network (ERC20), enter the amount you want to transfer and click on the “Withdraw” button:
4. Confirm the transaction and wait for it to be validated.
Locklet is the world’s first decentralized vesting platform 🧙♂️🎉. It allows any crypto-currency holder to create more or less complex vesting clauses according to their need and have them executed over the desired duration and this in a completely decentralized way. Thanks to our platform, serious projects can now cryptographically differentiate themselves from scammy ones.
For more information on Locklet: