Anyone who had dealt with tokens knew that users could receive rewards for any actions they perform. For example, if you voted for an article or posted a publication, you’ll receive a little compensation. Such phenomena demonstrate that the current digital industry is slowly shifting from apps to dAPPS.
Here’s the simplest explanation with no metaphors or hyperbole. DAPPS are decentralized, transparent, and more resistant to attack applications. They are built on blockchain. The revolutionary technology ensures a higher level of data security, as well as transparency for all users.
The very concept of decentralized applications has not been clearly defined. Nevertheless, many distributed internet apps have the same core set of parameters:
- Open source code that allows the community to look for fraudsters, bugs, etc.
- Token generation within the product ecosystem;
- Juicy rewards. Users get rewarded tokens for specific actions;
- As proof of participation, tokens must be generated by one of the algorithms that act as proof that each participant contributed to the functioning of the application — for example, PoW or PoS.
- Last but certainly not least is decentralization, ensuring data security and transparency.
Locklet is the world’s first decentralized vesting (locking) platform 🔐. It allows any crypto-currency holder to create more or less complex vesting clauses according to their need and have them executed over the desired duration and this is accomplished in a completely decentralized way.
Thanks to our platform, serious projects can now cryptographically differentiate themselves from scammy ones!
For more information on Locklet: